I just love the Living on Less class, we had a great turn out. I always walk away learning some new tricks from the Librarian and the guests that attend. Here are just a few:
- Thank you to Linda Kerul for sharing these Library goodies;
- The library has ready to go bags of books in different age groups. pick up bag, check it out and go!
- Hoopla – Instantly borrow free digital movies, music and more 24/7 with your library card
- eMagazines– 24/7 and free with your library card- Go to toledolibrary.org for details
- Online resources– from ACT,SAT and GED help all the way to American Indian history….Check out all the many great resources.
- Pet Medication- Did you know your vet can call in a prescription for your pet to the pharmacy and it may be cheaper. Example: Meijer offer many different free antibiotic… Check it out
Thank you to all who attended. We have another class at the Waterville Branch,
Wednesday, April 22nd, 7-8 pm