I have been crazy busy with my daughter’s upcoming wedding…. This weekend is the shower. I am blessed with great family and friends. Everyone has offered to help and bring something. So I thought I would post some of what I am learning.
- potluck In our family we have always helped each other with Parties by bringing a dish.
- Since we are going with a Fall theme I found a fall pin from Oriental Trading and we made them at the shower meeting.
- The Prizes….. I found mums for $2 a piece.
- I made little corsages for Kelsey and the bridesmaids.
- The games we found online.
- Bridal Bingo – The guest pick what gifts they think Kelsey will receive and fill out their card and cover the answer when she opens that gift.
- How well do you know Kelsey game is just questions we asked Kelsey to answer and the guest with answer the same questions how they think Kelsey will answer….the closest wins!
- We also will give out an index card and guest write how they know Kelsey or a funny story. We will add those to the pictures and have a great keepsake.
I do think it is possible to have wedding shower and budget in the same sentence! Have a blessed day, Candy